Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Brian Donegan  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 9, 2007 12:14:00 PM(UTC)
Brian Donegan

Groups: Administration, Customer

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 134 post(s)
So, we are starting to design some cases. We will be able to do our own CNC machining, and are trying to find a good look and feel.

Key elements will be:

- Consistent look and feel between case sizes
- Easy of use/versitility
- Easy to ship

Basically, at this point, we are looking for some feedback on the level of interest.

As always, send you opinions to feedback@twistedpearaudio.com. We enjoy hearing from you.

As for the Opus DAC...

The final production boards are progressing, but still some work is needed. Russ has been swamped lately with his day job, integrating systems from a recent corporate aquisition. For me, we just passed feature-complete for a new release and are approaching code-freeze, so there is a bit on a push on there as well. We spend as much time as we can finishing up Opus, but it is taking longer than both of us like. Can't mess with the day jobs though. ;)

I am guessing we have about a week's worth of work left on the boards and kit finializations, it's just a question of finding a week, to do it. Hopefully things will settle down in the next few days (yeah, right) enough to get stuff ordered. We will post more news as progress is made. We really appreciate everyones interest and patience. I am sure the Opus, when ready, will not disappoint.

PS: No news on the baby front yet...
Code:
Rss Feed  Atom Feed