Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Brian Donegan  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2010 3:28:43 PM(UTC)
Brian Donegan

Groups: Administration, Customer

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 134 post(s)
We had a good ol' New England storm last Thursday which knocked out my power and internet etc. It even knocked out the nearest cell towers so I was completely incommunicado until today.

I am playing a little catchup, but I was able to do a bunch of part labelling by candle light (and beer bottle), so not a total loss. I am a little behind in shipping because of it, but will make a push to get all the pending orders out in the next couple days. Additionally, if you have sent me email in the past few days, I am trying to catch up...

I am in testing mode with the Buffalo DACs, and building/testing AVCC supplies, Placid and IVY-III kits. It's crazy around here right now. Russ is cranking on manuals and system diagrams, and I should be able to get them posted in the next few days.

After all of this, there is the new Sympatico that has to be verified. I am also (finally) about to ramp up production on the Femto/AC1, so more about this in the coming days/weeks.

We are receiving roughly 5 emails per day asking about the next round of Buffalos, so here is the deal... We can only make so many Buffalos at a time. This is due to several factors, but mainly up-front parts cost, available hours in the day to build/test/ship, and general marital status maintenance. The first round of a new version always takes the longest, but now that we are (almost) past that, the next round(s) will go much faster. I am thinking we can get rolling on the next round in late March or very early April, and try to deliver them in late April, but that is a general estimate at the moment. I will be out of the country towards the end of March and have to take my wife on vacation at some point, so that will inevitably delay things.

Rss Feed  Atom Feed