Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
MrMajestic  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2007 12:53:09 PM(UTC)
MrMajestic

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Since I seem to be the only one asking questions about Darwin, I might as well continue :)

I would like to have more outputs than just two. Is there anything that prevents me from connecting two Darwins, one as input and the other as output? I was thinking of connecting them through the loop connector. This would give me 6 in and 6 out.
Brian Donegan  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2007 6:40:46 AM(UTC)
Brian Donegan

Groups: Administration, Customer

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 134 post(s)
I can't think of a reason that would not work. That is a whole lot of ins and outs.

In fact, if you jumper the loop connectors as well, you could have 8 ins and 8 outs. Really, depending on how you wire the relays/switches, you could have any combination of ins and outs totaling 16.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 30, 2007 6:42:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MrMajestic  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2007 3:06:10 PM(UTC)
MrMajestic

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Brian Donegan wrote:
I can't think of a reason that would not work. That is a whole lot of ins and outs.

In fact, if you jumper the loop connectors as well, you could have 8 ins and 8 outs. Really, depending on how you wire the relays/switches, you could have any combination of ins and outs totaling 16.

Yeah I know its a lot of ins and outs, but you can never have too many :) I will probably go for 4 SE ins and outs plus 2 balanced of each.

By the way, is it possible to order just the board, audio connectors, jumpers and IDC connectors? I will most likely not need the full kits for all of the boards.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 30, 2007 3:11:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed