Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.




Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 1, 2017 2:45:50 PM(UTC)

Rank: Member

Groups: Member
Joined: 3/8/2017(UTC)
Posts: 11
Location: Zealand


I need to replace the AVCC module and then I'm puzzled by it is called the AVCC module as on the BIII board then then connections on each side is called VD, GND, AVCC, DVCC so are there 4 reugulators on that board 2 for DVCC (3.3V) and 2 for AVCC (3.6V)? So if I don't choose the AVCC then I need to have 4 separate regulator of high quality?
Furthermore there is already a Trident regulator for DVCC so where is this connected..?
Brian Donegan  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 10, 2017 6:41:36 PM(UTC)
Brian Donegan

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administration, Customer
Joined: 10/24/2006(UTC)
Posts: 2,868
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 134 post(s)
  • VD is connected directly to the VD power input terminal, and supplies power to the onboard Vreg and all Trident/AVCC pads.
  • GND is connected to the power input terminal and is common across the board.
  • AVCC is connected to the AVCC Left and Right pins of the ES9018. The outputs of the AVCC module feed these pins.
  • DVCC is connected to the output of the Dvcc regulator, and is generally not used, but is available for special applications.

Edited by user Thursday, August 10, 2017 6:42:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.